LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Absolutely fantastic!

The Malingering Scrounger The Malingering Scrounger

Not quite sure what I just watched but, I felt bad for the guy, until the end... that was unexpected and funny. I am not sure what is with the Nazis and why everyone has a Canadian accent... where does this take place?

StudioGlitchNet responds:

Haha. You need to brush up on your accent recognition my friend. The accents were English.

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Really enjoyable with only one problem...

I was really enjoying this game and I have to say I got so connected to my zombie I was crying when I had to kill him to get the aggressive reactions, excellent game, but after spending 5 hours on it and around 40% completion I come back a day later to find that my game wasn't saved... major bummer...

Together Together

First off, I wanted to let you know that this a very great profound piece that truly evokes deep emotions from those who listen to it! On a second note, it is very popular as just about every Under Judgement animation I have watched lately has this piece included. Congratulations on not just beautiful music, but a hit as well!

Mattashi responds:

Thanks MediaMajesty!
The reason why you hear this in a couple of animations is because it was for the NATA Novice round, where animators had to pick one of the 4 songs and draw an animation from it :)

222nd Shock Trooper 222nd Shock Trooper

Not quite sure...

...what is better, your drawing or the totally random awesome backstory. You should definitely expand on it and continue drawing... maybe draw an elf mentioned in your story!

hidden-lizard responds:

Thank you so much. :) I will definitely have to do that. lol .. The 'Elves' I mentioned are what (at the moment) I am calling the Zhargoone Empire. You could compare their 'style' to that of a dark elf I guess.. But yeah. I've already started drawing one. So stay tuned. x) lol But really. Thanks for taking the time to read that. :)

Megaplex Tree Megaplex Tree

Amazing Symbolism!

First of all the orange metropolis cityscape is fantastic. I can't say I have seen an orange dominated palette before, but there's a first time for everything! To me you can see 2 things from this picture with just a glance, you can see the sad picture picture of the last tree and the fleeting hope or you can see that of an atomic explosion emphasized by the orange colors and the rings above the tree, which that would then be a hopeless landscape. Seeing the detail I can only assume you were going for such an impression as it would hard to do that by accident or at least use the explosion as template for the tree. Either way, artist intent aside, it is truly incredible and I think your art is amazing! Please, keep doing what you do!

From The Darkness From The Darkness

Awesome!

Thought it was a xenomorph by the icon now it kinda looks like Cthulhu! Great artwork!