All 7 art Reviews

222nd Shock Trooper 222nd Shock Trooper

Not quite sure...

...what is better, your drawing or the totally random awesome backstory. You should definitely expand on it and continue drawing... maybe draw an elf mentioned in your story!

hidden-lizard responds:

Thank you so much. :) I will definitely have to do that. lol .. The 'Elves' I mentioned are what (at the moment) I am calling the Zhargoone Empire. You could compare their 'style' to that of a dark elf I guess.. But yeah. I've already started drawing one. So stay tuned. x) lol But really. Thanks for taking the time to read that. :)

Megaplex Tree Megaplex Tree

Amazing Symbolism!

First of all the orange metropolis cityscape is fantastic. I can't say I have seen an orange dominated palette before, but there's a first time for everything! To me you can see 2 things from this picture with just a glance, you can see the sad picture picture of the last tree and the fleeting hope or you can see that of an atomic explosion emphasized by the orange colors and the rings above the tree, which that would then be a hopeless landscape. Seeing the detail I can only assume you were going for such an impression as it would hard to do that by accident or at least use the explosion as template for the tree. Either way, artist intent aside, it is truly incredible and I think your art is amazing! Please, keep doing what you do!

From The Darkness From The Darkness

Awesome!

Thought it was a xenomorph by the icon now it kinda looks like Cthulhu! Great artwork!

Out of the Dusk Out of the Dusk

Great!

Can anyone say Half-Life 2? No? How about Big Brother is watching? Great art by the way!

Cthulhu Cthulhu

Awesome!

I love the art, and I love Cthulhu!

Sharpie Pond Sharpie Pond

Wow...

I thought this was a great picture maybe based on some paint and oil pastel... that was until I realized you made this with sharpies... I don't even know what to say... blew my mind!

1600 responds:

:) Thank you

Circles Circles

Fantastic!

I personally love any art that has to do with the ocean and/or sharks and this is no exception. A beautiful piece of work for sure!

1600 responds:

:D thank you. It's the first thing I've really done that's related to the ocean.